“Do you guys know why nobody else at school likes hanging out with you? Because you’re always doing stuff like this. You’re always coming up with some stupid idea to do something, and then it backfires, and then you end up in some foreign country, or in outer space or something. That’s why no one likes hanging out with you guys”.
- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”
“You’ve eaten more than I expected you would!”
I really think you guys should stop giving a flying fuck.
"For them an idyllic summer afternoon drive became a nightmare."
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
one time it was like retro Halloween night or some shit at the movies so they were showing this and I went to see it and at the end this guy dressed up as Leatherface came out with his fake chainsaw and his intention I guess was to chase everybody out of the theater but he got stuck behind this old guy with a walker and they both looked so stressed out
when u readin somebody’s description and they’re like
self-diagnosed depression, schizophrenia, bipolar, dissociative identity disorder, anxiety, leukemia, PTSD, autism, hypochondria, cancer, IBS, color-blindness, scoliosis, diabetes, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, marfan syndrome,…